We are a small team with a range of experience from across the library and information sector.
Please contact us using the details below.
Pamela Tulloch, CEO
Gillian Daly, Head of Policy and Projects
Lorna Watt, Funding and Events Manager
Louise Donoghue, Film Education Manager
Morag Andrew, Admin and Accounts Officer
Scott Fraser, Policy Officer
Karen Pepin, Content and Communications Officer
Angela Hughes, PR
0141 204 7800/ 0131 225 9596
For media enquiries, please contact our PR agency, Clark Communications
SLIC is governed by a Management Board that is elected for a term of three years. Members of the Board are elected by their sector on a rotational basis at the SLIC Annual General Meeting. The Board meets four times a year and occasionaly organises away days. Dates for 2017 are as follows:
- January 24th – 25th Board Away Day, Doubletree Hilton Dundee, DD2 5JT, from 12.30pm onwards.
- March 15th, Board Meeting, 200 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5RQ, 12.30-4pm.
- June 21st, Board Meeting, DCA, 152 Nethergate Dundee, DD1 4DY, 12.30-4pm.
- September 20th, Board Meeting, Robertson House, 152 Bath Street, Glasgow G2 4TB, 12.30-4pm.
- November 10th, AGM, location to be finalised.